Ceglia v. Zuckerberg et al
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE by Paul D. Ceglia re 192 Declaration, 193 Declaration, 194 Declaration, 191 MOTION for Sanctions EXHIBIT B TO MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN SUPPORT OF SANCTIONS FOR SPOLIATION BY DEFENDANTS, 195 Declaration, 188 MOTION for Sanctions Notice of Motion for Sanctions for Spoliation of Evidence by Defendants, 190 MOTION for Sanctions EXHIBIT A TO MEMORANDUM OF LAW - MOTION FOR SANCTIONS FOR SPOLIATION BY DEFENDANTS, 189 MOTION for Sanctions Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion for Sanctions for Spoliation by Defendants (Boland, Dean)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
PAUL D. CEGLIA,
Civil Action No. : 1:10-cv-00569-RJA
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
MARK ELLIOT ZUCKERBERG, Individually, and
I hereby certify, under penalty of perjury pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746, that on
the 1st day of November, 2011, I caused the following documents to be filed with the
Clerk of the District Court for the Western District of New York using its Case
Management/Electronic Case Filing System which would then electronically notify
all counsel of record in this case:
1. Notice of Filing of Motion for Sanctions for Spoliation by Defendants.
2. Memorandum of Law in support of Motion for Sanctions for Spoliation by
3. Declaration of Jim Blanco.
4. Declaration of Larry Stewart.
5. Declaration of Paul Argentieri
6. Declaration of Dean Boland
7. Two Exhibits, A and B, referred to in the Memorandum of Law.
DATED: November 1, 2011
18123 Sloane Avenue
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
ATTORNEY FOR PAUL D. CEGLIA