SE Property Holdings, LLC v. Unified Recovery Group, LLC et al
JUDGMENT in favor of SE Property Holdings, LLC against Green and Sons II, LLC as set out. Signed by Chief Judge Kristi K. DuBose on 02/26/2018. (srd)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF ALABAMA
SE PROPERTY HOLDINGS, LLC,
UNIFIED RECOVERY GROUP, LLC,
Misc. No. 14-0008-KD-MU
In accordance with the order entered on this date, it is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED,
and DECREED that:
(1) SEPH’s motion for contempt is GRANTED;
(2) Green & Sons, LLC are held in civil contempt of court;
(3) Green & Sons, LLC is ORDERED to pay into the registry of this Court a coercive
fine of $1,000.00 per day for sixty (60) days following today’s date, or until Green & Sons, LLC
has produced the documents requested in SEPH’s subpoena duces tecum;
(4) SEPH is ORDERED to immediately notify the Court if Green & Sons, LLC produce
the documents; and
(5) Green & Sons, LLC shall pay SEPH’s attorney’s fees and costs incurred after
November 17, 2017, in the total amount of $2,891.98.
DONE this the 26th day of February 2018.
s / Kristi K. DuBose
KRISTI K. DuBOSE
CHIEF UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?