IHOP Restaurants LLC et al v. Moeini Corporation
PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION entered as set out. Signed by Chief Judge Kristi K. DuBose on 2/7/18. (cmj)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF ALABAMA
IHOP RESTAURANTS LLC, a Delaware
limited-liability company; and
IHOP FRANCHISOR LLC, a Delaware
Civil Action No. 17-00570-KD-M
In accordance with the Order entered this date, Defendant Moeini Corporation is enjoined,
a. Defendant Moeini Corporation is enjoined from
(1) using the IHOP Marks or any trademark, service mark, logo, or trade name that is
confusingly similar to the IHOP Marks;
(2) otherwise infringing the IHOP Marks or using any similar designation, alone or in
combination with any other component;
(3) passing off any of its goods or services as those of IHOP or IHOP’s authorized
(4) causing likelihood of confusion or misunderstanding as to the source or sponsorship of
its business, goods, or services;
(5) causing likelihood of confusion or misunderstanding as to its affiliation, connection, or
association with IHOP and IHOP’s franchisees or any of IHOP’s goods or services; and
b. Defendant Moeini Corporation shall file with the Court and serve upon IHOP’s counsel
within twenty-one (21) days of entry of this preliminary injunction and order, a written
report, under oath, setting forth in detail the manner in which it has complied with such
injunction or order.
DONE and ORDERED this the 7th day of February 2018.
s/ Kristi K. DuBose
KRISTI K. DuBOSE
CHIEF UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?