Jones et al v. Hobbs et al
ORDER re 89 MOTION for Summary Judgment. The Court finds a hearing on the pending motion for summary judgment will be helpful to its determination, and will be set by separate Order. The Court specifically wishes to hear evidence, as set forth in this Order. Signed by Magistrate Judge Jerome T. Kearney on 4/9/12. (kpr)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS
RAY HOBBS, et al.
The Court finds that a hearing on the pending Summary Judgment Motion (Doc. No. 89)
will be helpful to its determination, and will be set by separate Order. At the hearing, the Court
specifically wishes to hear evidence on the following:
1) what ADC policies and procedures govern the classification of an inmate as PREA (Prison
Rape Elimination Act)?
2) what restrictions in terms of conditions of confinement accompany this classification?
3) what are the guidelines for classifying an inmate as a PREA, for assigning him to single
man status, and for releasing him to general population?
4) do conditions of confinement differ between an inmate classified as PREA and an inmate
assigned to administrative segregation?
5) any other evidence relevant to Plaintiff’s claims.
IT IS SO ORDERED this 9th day of April, 2012.
JEROME T. KEARNEY
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?