Fratesi v. Circus Circus Mississippi Inc
ORDER ruling on 146 Objections, as set forth in this Order. Signed by Judge James M. Moody on 1/31/12. (kpr)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS
CASE NO. 4:09CV00225
CIRCUS CIRCUS MISSISSIPPI, INC.,
d/b/a GOLD STRIKE CASINO RESORT
Pending are the parties’ objections to deposition designations and counter-designations.
Following a review of the pleadings and the deposition transcripts, the Court finds and orders as
1. Gold Strike’s objections to the deposition testimony of Tina O’Keefe are overruled.
2. Gold Strike’s objections to the deposition testimony of Renee Braziel, Mohamedoul
Ndiaye and Terrence Evans are overruled.
3. Plaintiff’s objections to the deposition testimony of Renee Braziel are overruled.
4. Plaintiff’s objections to the deposition testimony of Tina O’Keefe, page 29 lines 15-24 is
sustained, Plaintiff’s remaining objections to the deposition testimony of Ms. O’Keefe are
5. Plaintiff’s objections to the deposition testimony of Dr. Alice Martinson are sustained.
IT IS SO ORDERED this 31st day of January, 2012.
James M. Moody
United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?