Wilson v. Arkansas State Highway & Transportation Department et al
JUDGMENT: Consistent with the 47 Opinion and Order entered this date, the Court enters this Judgment. Signed by Judge Kristine G. Baker on 02/09/2015. (rhm)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS
Case No. 4:11-cv-00855-KGB
ARKANSAS STATE HIGHWAY and
TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT, et al.
Consistent with the Opinion and Order entered on this date, the Court enters judgment as
1. Judgment is entered in favor of defendants, the Arkansas State Highway and
Transportation Department; Scott Bennett, individually and officially as the Director
of the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department; the Arkansas State
Highway Commission; and R. Madison Murphy, John Ed Regenold, John Burkhalter,
Tom Schueck, and Dick Trammel, individually and officially as members of the
Arkansas State Highway Commission, as to plaintiff Robert Wilson’s claims of race
discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1963, 42 U.S.C. § 2000e et
seq.; the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution; and 42 U.S.C. §
2. Judgment is entered in favor of defendants as to Mr. Wilson’s claims of retaliation
under Title VII.
3. The Court dismisses with prejudice Mr. Wilson’s claims of retaliation under the
Fourteenth Amendment and § 1983.
4. Judgment is entered in favor of defendants as to Mr. Wilson’s claim for declaratory
judgment under 28 U.S.C. § 2201.
5. The Court dismisses without prejudice Mr. Wilson’s claim of breach of contract.
It is so adjudged this 9th day of February, 2015.
Kristine G. Baker
United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?