Whittle v. Arkadelphia, City of et al
ORDER granting 15 Motion to Compel, see Order for specifics. Signed by Honorable Barry A. Bryant on September 30, 2015. (hnc)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS
HOT SPRINGS DIVISION
Civil No. 6:14-cv-06131
CITY OF ARKADELPHIA, ARKANSAS, et al
Before the Court is Plaintiff’s Motion to Compel against Defendants Clark County, Arkansas
and Sheriff Jason Watson. ECF No. 15. Defendant has failed to responded to Plaintiff’s Motion.
Plaintiff’s Motion has been referred to the undersigned, and it is now ripe for consideration.
Upon review, the Court finds this Motion (ECF No. 15) should be GRANTED as follows:
1. Defendants shall provide a full response to Interrogatory 12, not a broad reference to
2. Defendants shall provide a full response to Requests for Production Nos. 11 and 14;
3. Defendants shall provide hard copies or pdf electronic documents of all jail books during
4. Defendants shall provide copies of all index cards for inmates and all manila folders and
their contents for inmates who would be responsive to Interrogatory No. 12;
5. Defendants shall provide any documents showing what charges any inmate responsive to
Interrogatory No. 12 was arrested on;
6. Defendants shall provide any documents showing what charges any inmate responsive to
Interrogatory No. 12 was convicted of and sentenced to county jail for; and
7. Defendants shall provide any documents showing when any inmate responsive to
Interrogatory No. 12 was sentenced to county jail.
ENTERED this 30th day of September 2015.
/s/ Barry A. Bryant
HON. BARRY A. BRYANT
U.S. MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?