Emma C., et al v. Eastin, et al
ORDER Setting Benchmark Framework Deadlines by Judge Thelton E. Henderson(tehlc2, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 9/18/2014)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
EMMA C., et al.,
Case No. 96-cv-04179-TEH
ORDER SETTING BENCHMARK
DELAINE EASTIN, et al.,
United States District Court
Northern District of California
Pursuant to the stipulation and order concerning RSIP benchmarks filed on July 8,
2010, the Court sets the following schedule:
1. The Monitor shall issue an Annual Trends Report no later than October 31, 2014.
2. By November 21, 2014, the parties shall meet and confer regarding proposed
interventions for each of the items for which the District was found noncompliant, and
seek to come to an agreement on the appropriate intervention for each noncompliant item.
3. If resolution cannot be reached on an appropriate intervention for any
noncompliant items, such dispute shall be submitted to the Monitor no later than
November 25, 2014.
4. By December 3, 2014, the Monitor shall make a determination regarding the
appropriate intervention for each noncompliant item.
5. If the any party wishes the Court to review the Monitor’s determinations, they
shall file a motion no later than December 10, 2014. These motions shall be subject to the
standard briefing schedule.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
THELTON E. HENDERSON
United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?