Grail Semiconductor v. Renesas Electronics America, Inc.
ORDER re 64 Joint Letter Re: Discovery, filed by Renesas Electronics America, Inc., Grail Semiconductor. Signed by Judge Joseph C. Spero on April 4, 2012. (jcslc3S, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 4/4/2012)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
Case No. C11-03847 JCS
DISCOVERY ORDER RE: JOINT
LETTER [Docket No. 64]
RENESAS ELECTRONICS AMERICA,
For the Northern District of California
United States District Court
On February 29, 2012, the parties filed a Joint Letter concerning several discovery issues in
dispute. Dkt. 64. On March 30, 2012, a hearing was held.
For reasons stated on the record, and good cause shown,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Discovery shall be limited to the effect of the Powergate Agreement on the ownership of
2. The deposition of Donald Stern shall proceed.
3. Defendant’s Interrogatory No. 1 shall be answered. Defendant’s Interrogatories Nos. 2
and 3 shall not be answered.
4. Both Plaintiff and Defendant shall produce a privilege log.
5. Defendant’s Rule 30(b)(6) topics shall be narrowed to the scope set forth above.
6. The Court will set a hearing date on the pending motion to dismiss.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Dated: April 4, 2012
JOSEPH C. SPERO
United States Magistrate Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?