Sai v. Smith et al
STIPULATION AND ORDER re 107 STIPULATION WITH [PROPOSED] ORDER re time to file second amended complaint, and to respond filed by Sai. Signed by Judge Jon S. Tigar on July 31, 2017. (wsn, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 7/31/2017)
United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Civil Action No.: 3:16-cv-01024-JST
Smith et al
Stipulation and [proposed] order re time to file second amended complaint, and to respond
1. Plaintiff needs some more time to finish and file the second amended complaint (SAC), as
ordered by this Court, ECF No. 97 & 98;
2. Government counsel will not be able to work on a response from Aug. 11–21 (due to a
3. the parties have stipulated, and this Court has ordered, that Covenant's response shall be
due at the same time as the Government's, ECF No. 104 & 106;
it is hereby stipulated that
1. Plaintiff's deadline to file the SAC is extended to August 18, 2017; and
2. both Covenant and the Government shall file an answer, motion, or other response to the
SAC by September 8, 2017.
Dated: July 28, 2017
Sai, plaintiff pro se
+1 510 394 4724 phone / +1 206 203 2827 fax
500 Westover Dr. #4514, Sanford, NC 27330
/s/ Wendy Garbers
Assistant United States Attorney
attorney for United States of America; Department of Homeland Security; and Transportation
/s/ Richard G. Grotch
attorney for Covenant Aviation Security, LLC
Upon the parties’ stipulation, Plaintiff shall file a second amended complaint by August 18, 2017;
and Covenant and the Government shall answer, move to dismiss, or otherwise respond to the
second amended complaint by September 8, 2017.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Dated: July 31, 2017
JON S. TIGAR
United States District Judge
I hereby attest that I have been expressly authorized by the below signatories to apply the
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?