State of California et al v. Trump et al
Refund Status re #11 Application for Refund, APPROVED. (rghS, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 2/21/2019)
Case 3:19-cv-00872-EDL Document 11 Filed 02/19/19 Page 1 of 1
CAND Pay.ROv Application for Rerund (rov. 5/17)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
APPLICATION FOR REFUND (USDC-CAND PAY.GOV)
PAY.GOV TRANSACTION DETAILS
• Complete all requiredfields (shown in red'^): otherwise, your request may he denied and require resubmission.
• Infields 3-7, enter the informationfor the incorrect transaction (the onefor which you are requestinga refund), not the correct
transaction that appears on the docket. This information can hefound in the Pay.gov screen receipt or confirmation email.
8. Your Phone Number:
Your Email Address: * firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Full Case Number (If applicable): 3:19-cv-00872-EDL
3. Pay.gov Tracking ID Number:* 26FGOHCE
4. Agency Tracking ID Number:"* 0971- 13100723
Transaction Date:* 02/18/2019
10. Fee Tvpe:'^
Transaction Time:* 7:36 pm
Civil Case Filing
FTR Audio Recording
Notice of Appeal
Pro Hac Vice
Writ of Habeas Corpus
7. Transaction Amount (Amount to be refunded):* $ 400.00
11. Reason for Refund Request:* Explain in detail what happened to cause duplicate charges or nofee required.
• For a duplicate charge, provide the correct Pay.gov and Agency Tracking numbers in thisfield.
• Ifyou paid afilingfee in an abandoned case number, note that case number here (but e-file the refund request in the open case).
This is a duplicate charge for opening this case which we incurred accidentally when there appeared to be a glitch in the initial
attemptto file. Correct info: Pay.gov Tracking ID: 26FGOHJ5 Agency Tracking ID: 0971-13100729
Eflle this form using OTHER FILIN(;S
OTHER DOCUMENTS -♦ APPLICATION FOR Refund.
View detailed instructions at: cand. uscouri.^. ^ow ecPnavments. For assistance, contact the ECF Help Desk at 1-866-638-7829 or
ec/heli)desk d-caiid. u.scourls.^ov Monday -Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
FOR U.S. DISTRICT COURT USE ONLY
Denied —Resubmit amended application (see reason for denial)
Request approved/denied by:
Pay.gov refund tracking !D refunded:
Date refund processed:
Reason for denial (if applicable):
Referred for OSC date (if applicable):
Agency reftmd tracking ID number: 0971- J^ /O0 ^23^
Refund processed by:
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?