Shaw v. Astrue
Joint Case Management Plan for Social Security Cases (ORDER) SS Plaintiffs Brief due by 2/1/2010. SS Defendants Brief due by 3/8/2010. SS Plaintiffs Reply Brief due by 3/22/2010 by Judge John L. Kane on 1/6/10. (gmssl, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO Civil Action No. 09-cv-02351-AP CAROLINE R. SHAW, Plaintiff, v. MICHAEL ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, Defendant.
JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CASES 1. APPEARANCES OF COUNSEL AND PRO SE PARTIES For Plaintiff: Michael W. Seckar, No. 12011 402 W. 12th Street Pueblo, CO 81003 Telephone: (719) 543-8636 FAX: (719) 543-8403 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney for Plaintiff
For Defendant: DAVID M. GAOUETTE United States Attorney Kevin Thomas Traskos Deputy Chief, Civil Division Kevin.Traskos@usdoj.gov
Allan Berger Special Assistant U.S. Attorney 1961 Stout St., Suite 1001A Denver, CO 80294 Telephone: (303) 844-2149 Fax: (303) 844-0770 email@example.com
2. STATEMENT OF LEGAL BASIS FOR SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION The Court has jurisdiction based on section 205(g) of the Social Security Act, 42 USC 405(g).
3. DATES OF FILING OF RELEVANT PLEADINGS A. B. C. Date Complaint Was Filed: 10/1/09. Date Complaint Was Served on U.S. Attorney's Office: 10/19/09. Date Answer and Administrative Record Were Filed: 12/16/209.
4. STATEMENT REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OF THE RECORD Plaintiff states: Although Plaintiff's counsel will thoroughly review the Record, the accuracy and completeness of the Administrative Record cannot be ascertained until after Plaintiff's final opening brief is finally drafted and filed. Defendant states: To the best of his knowledge, the record is complete. 5. STATEMENT REGARDING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE Plaintiff states: See paragraph four above. Defendant states: None anticipated. 6. STATEMENT REGARDING WHETHER THIS CASE RAISES UNUSUAL CLAIMS OR DEFENSES Plaintiff states: This case involves no unusual claims Defendant states: This case does not involve unusual claims or defenses. 7. OTHER MATTERS Plaintiff states: The record appears to be complete, but a final position by Plaintiff cannot be determined until the final draft of his opening brief is filed. Defendant states: To the best of his knowledge, there are no other matters. 8. BRIEFING SCHEDULE A. B. C. Plaintiff's Opening Brief Due: 2/1/2010 Defendant's Response Brief Due: 3/8/2010 Plaintiff's Reply Brief Due:3/22/2010
9. STATEMENTS REGARDING ORAL ARGUMENT A. B. Plaintiff's Statement: Oral Argument is requested if only to clarify any outstanding issues, and at the Court's behest. Defendant's Statement: Oral Argument is not requested.
10. CONSENT TO EXERCISE OF JURISDICTION BY MAGISTRATE JUDGE A. B. ( ) All parties have consented to the exercise of jurisdiction of a United States Magistrate Judge. (X) All parties have not consented to the exercise of jurisdiction of a United States Magistrate Judge.
11. OTHER MATTERS THE PARTIES FILING MOTIONS FOR EXTENSION OF TIME OR CONTINUANCES MUST COMPLY WITH D.C.COLO.LCivR 7.1 BY SUBMITTING PROOF THAT A COPY OF THE MOTION HAS BEEN SERVED UPON THE MOVING ATTORNEY'S CLIENT, ALL ATTORNEYS OF RECORD, AND ALL PRO SE PARTIES. 12. AMENDMENTS TO JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN The parties agree that the Joint Case Management Plan may be altered or amended only upon a showing of good cause. DATED this 6th day of January , 2010. BY THE COURT:
s/John L. Kane U.S. DISTRICT COURT JUDGE
/s/ Michael W. Seckar : Michael W. Seckar, No. 12011 402 W. 12th Street Pueblo, CO 81003 Telephone: (719) 543-8636 FAX: (719) 543-8403 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney for Plaintiff
DAVID M. GAOUETTE United States Attorney Kevin Thomas Traskos Deputy Chief, Civil Division email@example.com s/ Allan Berger January 5, 2010 Allan Berger Special Assistant U.S. Attorney 1961 Stout St., Suite 1001A Denver, CO 80294 Telephone: (303) 844-2149 Fax: (303) 844-0770 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorneys for Defendant
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?