Moore v. Miller et al
MINUTE ORDER granting 68 Stipulated Motion to Modify Scheduling and Discovery Order and Extend Discovery Cut-Off. Discovery due by 3/3/2013. Dispositive Motions due by 5/8/2013, by Judge John L. Kane on 11/15/12.(sgrim)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Judge John L. Kane
Civil Action No. 10-cv-651-JLK-MJW
JAMES D. MOORE,
SHAWN MILLER, in his individual and official capacity,
JOHN ROBLEDO, in his individual and official capacity,
THE CITY AND COUNTY OF DENVER, a municipality,
Judge John L. Kane ORDERS
The Stipulated Motion to Modify Scheduling and Discovery Order and Extend
Discovery Cut-Off (doc. #68), filed November 14, 2012, is GRANTED as follows:
(1) extend the discovery cut-off to March 3, 2013;
(2) extend the deadline to disclose experts to April 10, 2013;
(3) extend the deadline to submit dispositive motions to May 8, 2013;
(4) extend the deadline to disclose rebuttal experts to May 8, 2013;
(5) expand the limit on depositions to 20 per side; and
(6) increase the number of experts allowed to four per side(an allowance of 4 experts
is 4 total experts, including rebuttal witnesses).
Dated: November 15, 2012
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?