Montoya v. Astrue
Joint Case Management Plan for Social Security Cases (ORDER) SS Plaintiffs Brief due by 10/8/2010. SS Defendants Brief due by 11/8/2010. SS Plaintiffs Reply Brief due by 11/23/2010, by Judge John L. Kane on 8/24/10. (gmssl, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO Civil Action No. 10-cv-01262-AP MAX MONTOYA, Plaintiff, v. MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant. JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CASES 1. APPEARANCES OF COUNSEL AND PRO SE PARTIES For Plaintiff: KRISTINA J. VASOLD Sawaya, Rose, Kaplan, Wilkinson, & McClure, P.C. 1600 Ogden St. Denver, CO 80218 (303) 551-7701 Kvasold@sawayalaw.com For Defendant: DAVID M. GAOUETTE United States Attorney KEVIN TRASKOS Deputy Chief, Civil Division United States Attorney's Office District of Colorado THOMAS H. KRAUS Special Assistant United States Attorney 1961 Stout Street, Suite 1001A Denver, Colorado 80294 (303) 844-0017 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. STATEMENT OF LEGAL BASIS FOR SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION The Court has jurisdiction based on section 205(g) of the Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. 405(g). 3. DATES OF FILING OF RELEVANT PLEADINGS A. B. C. Date Complaint Was Filed: 6/1/10 Date Complaint Was Served on U.S. Attorney's Office: 6/7/10 Date Answer and Administrative Record Were Filed: 8/6/10
4. STATEMENT REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OF THE RECORD There are no issues with the accuracy or completeness of the administrative record. 5. STATEMENT REGARDING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE A. B. Plaintiff's Statement: Plaintiff will submit new evidence to the Court with his Opening Brief. Defendant's Statement: None anticipated.
6. STATEMENT REGARDING WHETHER THIS CASE RAISES UNUSUAL CLAIMS OR DEFENSES This case does not involve unusually complicated or out-of-the-ordinary claims. 7. OTHER MATTERS None. 8. BRIEFING SCHEDULE A. B. C. Plaintiff's Opening Brief Due: 10/8/10 Defendant's Response Brief Due: 11/8/10 Plaintiff's Reply Brief (If Any) Due: 11/23/10
9. STATEMENTS REGARDING ORAL ARGUMENT A. B. Plaintiff's Statement: Oral Argument is not requested. Defendant's Statement: Oral Argument is not requested. -2-
10. CONSENT TO EXERCISE OF JURISDICTION BY MAGISTRATE JUDGE A. B. ( ) All parties have consented to the exercise of jurisdiction of a United States Magistrate Judge. ( X ) All parties have not consented to the exercise of jurisdiction of a United States Magistrate Judge.
11. OTHER MATTERS THE PARTIES FILING MOTIONS FOR EXTENSION OF TIME OR CONTINUANCES MUST COMPLY WITH D.C.COLO.LCivR 7.1(C) BY SUBMITTING PROOF THAT A COPY OF THE MOTION HAS BEEN SERVED UPON THE MOVING ATTORNEY'S CLIENT, ALL ATTORNEYS OF RECORD, AND ALL PRO SE PARTIES. 12. AMENDMENTS TO JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN The parties agree that the Joint Case Management Plan may be altered or amended only upon a showing of good cause. DATED this 24th day of August , 2010. BY THE COURT: s/John L. Kane U.S. DISTRICT COURT JUDGE
APPROVED: s/ Kristina J. Vasold KRISTINA J. VASOLD Sawaya, Rose, Kaplan, Wilkinson, & McClure, P.C. 1600 Ogden St. Denver, CO 80218 (303) 551-7701 Kvasold@sawayalaw.com Attorney for Plaintiff s/ Thomas H. Kraus THOMAS H. KRAUS Special Assistant U.S. Attorney 1961 Stout St., Suite 1001A Denver, Colorado 80294 Telephone: (303) 844-0017 email@example.com Attorneys for Defendant UNITED STATES ATTORNEY DAVID M. GAOUETTE United States Attorney KEVIN TRASKOS Deputy Chief, Civil Division United States Attorney's Office District of Colorado
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?