Pinon Carbajal v. Astrue
Joint Case Management Plan for Social Security Cases (ORDER) SS Plaintiffs Brief due by 12/27/2010. SS Defendants Brief due by 1/26/2011. SS Plaintiffs Reply Brief due by 2/10/2011, by Judge John L. Kane on 11/16/10. (gms, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO Civil Action No.: 10-cv-02025-AP DORA CARBAJAL, Plaintiff, v. MICHAEL ASTRUE, Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant. JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CASES 1. APPEARANCES OF COUNSEL AND PRO SE PARTIES: For Plaintiff: ANN J. ATKINSON Attorney at Law 7960 S. Ireland Way Aurora, CO 80016-1904 Tele: 303-680-1881 Fax: 303-680-7891 AtkinsonAJ@aol.com For Defendant: JOHN F. WALSH, United States Attorney District of Colorado KEVIN TRASKOS, Deputy Chief, Civil Division United States Attorney's Office District of Colorado 1225 - 17th St., #700 Denver, CO 80202 Tele: 303-844-7278
Fax: 303-844-0770 Kevin.email@example.com ANTHONY NAVARRO, Special Assistant U.S. Attorney 1001 17th Street Denver, CO 80202 303-844-7278 firstname.lastname@example.org 2. STATEMENT OF LEGAL BASIS FOR SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION The Court has jurisdiction based on section 205(g) of the Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. 405(g).
3. DATES OF FILING OF RELEVANT PLEADINGS A. Date Complaint was filed: August 23, 2010
B. Date Complaint was served on U.S. Attorney's office: September 2, 2010. C. Date Answer and Administrative Record were filed: October 26, 2010. 4. STATEMENT REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OF THE RECORD: The Administrative Record appears to be complete. 5. STATEMENT REGARDING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE The parties do not anticipate submitting additional evidence. 6. STATEMENT REGARDING WHETHER THIS CASE RAISES UNUSUAL CLAIMS OR DEFENSES. There are no unusual claims or defenses in this case.
7. OTHER MATTERS There are no other matters to bring to the Court's attention.
8. BRIEFING SCHEDULE A. B. C. Plaintiff's Opening Brief due: Defendant's Response Brief due: Plaintiff's Reply Brief (if any) due: December 27, 2010 January 26, 2011 February 10, 2011
9. STATEMENTS REGARDING ORAL ARGUMENT A. Plaintiff's statement: Plaintiff does not request oral argument. B. Defendant's statement Defendant does not request oral argument. 10. CONSENT TO EXERCISE OF JURISDICTION BY MAGISTRATE JUDGE A. ( ) All parties have consented to the exercise of jurisdiction by a United States Magistrate Judge. B. ( X ) All parties have NOT consented to the exercise of jurisdiction of a United States Magistrate Judge. 11. OTHER MATTERS THE PARTIES FILING MOTIONS FOR EXTENSION OF TIME OR CONTINUANCES MUST COMPLY WITH D.C.COLO.LCivR 7.1(C) BY SUBMITTING PROOF THAT A COPY OF THE MOTION HAS BEEN SERVED UPON THE MOVING ATTORNEY'S CLIENT, ALL ATTORNEY'S OF RECORD, AND ALL PRO SE PARTIES.
12. AMENDMENTS TO JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN The parties agree that the Joint Case Management Plan may be altered or amended only upon a showing of good cause. DATED this 16th day of November, 2010.
BY THE COURT s/John L. Kane ____ U.S. DISTRICT COURT JUDGE APPROVED: /s Ann J. Atkinson Ann J. Atkinson, Attorney at Law 7960 South Ireland Way Aurora, CO 80016-1904 Tele: 303-680-1881 Fax: 303-680-7891 Email: AtkinsonAJ@aol.com UNITED STATES ATTORNEY s/Anthony Navarro By: Anthony Navarro, Esq. Special Assistant U.S. Attorney 1001 17th St. Denver, CO 80202 Tele: 303-844-7278 Fax: 303-844-0770 Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?