Bomprezzi v. Kaprivnikar
JUDGMENT by Clerk in favor of Colorado Department of Corrections, Joan Kaprivnikar against Mel Bomprezzi re: 99 Order, by Clerk on 3/4/2014. (klyon, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 11-cv-03344-REB-MEH
DR. JOAN KAPRIVNIKAR,
This Final Judgment is entered pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 58(a) and in
accordance with the Order Concerning Recommendation of United States
Magistrate Judge [#99] entered by Judge Robert E. Blackburn on February 27, 2014,
which order is incorporated herein by this reference.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge [#81] filed
April 24, 2013, is APPROVED and ADOPTED as an order of this court;
2. That the Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge [#93] filed
October 29, 2013, is APPROVED and ADOPTED as an order of this court;
3. That the Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgement [#87] filed
September 9, 2013, is GRANTED;
4. That this case is DISMISSED with prejudice;
5. That JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of the defendants named in the
amended complaint [#11], Dr. Joan Kaprivnikar and Colorado Department of
Corrections, against the plaintiff, Mel Bomprezzi, on each of the claims for relief asserted
in the amended complaint [#11]; and
6. That the defendants are AWARDED their costs to be taxed by the Clerk of the
Court pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 54(d)(1) and D.C.COLO.LCivR 54.1.
DATED at Denver, Colorado, this 4th day of March, 2014.
FOR THE COURT:
Jeffrey P. Colwell, Clerk
By: s/Kathleen Finney
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?