Sallie v. Spanish Basketball Federation et al
Final JUDGMENT by Clerk in favor of Club Basquet Tarragona, Spanish Basketball Federation against Roburt Sallie re: 45 Order by Clerk on 3/21/2014. (klyon, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 12-cv-01095-REB-KMT
ROBURT SALLIE, an individual,
SPANISH BASKETBALL FEDERATION, a business entity, and
CLUB BASQUET TARRAGONA, a business entity,
This Final Judgment is entered pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 58(a) and in
accordance with the ORDER ADOPTING RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE UNITED
STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE [#45] entered by Judge Robert E. Blackburn on March
20, 2014, which order is incorporated herein by this reference.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge [#43], filed
February 25, 2014, is APPROVED AND ADOPTED as an order of this court;
2. That the Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge [#44], filed
February 25, 2014, also is APPROVED AND ADOPTED as an order of this court;
3. That Defendant Spanish Basketball Federation’s Motion To Dismiss For
Lack of Personal Jurisdiction Pursuant to Rule 12(b)(2) of the Federal Rules of
Civil Procedure [#29], filed June 7, 2013, is GRANTED;
4. That plaintiff’s claims against defendant Spanish Basketball Federation are
DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE for lack of personal jurisdiction in this forum;
5. That plaintiff’s claims against defendant Club Basquet Tarragona are
DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE for failure to timely effectuate service of process;
6. That judgment without prejudice IS ENTERED on behalf of defendants,
Spanish Basketball Federation and Club Basquet Tarragona, against plaintiff, Roburt
Sallie, as to all claims and causes of action asserted against them herein; and
7. That this case is DISMISSED.
DATED at Denver, Colorado, this 21st day of March, 2014.
FOR THE COURT:
Jeffrey P. Colwell, Clerk
By: s/Kathleen Finney
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?