Schupper v. Colorado Department of Corrections, The et al
ORDER. The Sworn Affidaivt of Sanford B. Schupper in Support of Motion for "TRO" or Preliminary Injunction 88 is STRICKEN by Magistrate Judge Boyd N. Boland on 01/15/13. (jjhsl, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Magistrate Judge Boyd N. Boland
Civil Action No. 12-cv-02009-WYD-BNB
SANFORD B. SCHUPPER,
THE COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS,
JOE EASTON, and
JOHN AND JANE DOES,
The matter arises on a paper filed by the plaintiff titled Sworn Affidaivt of Sanford B.
Schupper in Support of Motion for “TRO” or Preliminary Injunction [Doc. #88, filed
01/14/2013] (the “Paper”). For the reasons stated in my order dated January 11, 2013 [Doc.
#87], the Paper is STRICKEN.
IT IS ORDERED:
(1) The Sworn Affidavit of Sanford B. Schupper in Support of Motion for “TRO” or
Preliminary Injunction [Doc. #88] is STRICKEN;
(2) The plaintiff shall cease filing inappropriate papers;
(3) All papers shall be served on counsel for the defendants in accordance with Fed. R.
Civ. P. 5 and shall be accompanied by a proper Certificate of Service;
(4) Any future motions for injunctive relief and supporting affidavits shall be filed in
compliance with the Federal Rules of Procedure and my previous order [Doc. #87]; and
(5) Failure to comply with this order will result in sanctions, including dismissal of this
action with prejudice.
Dated January 15, 2013.
BY THE COURT:
s/ Boyd N. Boland
United States Magistrate Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?