Thomas v. State of Colorado et al
JUDGMENT by Clerk in favor of CDOC, Johnson, Mr. K, State of Colorado, Susan Jones, Tom Clements against Demetrius Thomas re: 56 Order by Clerk on 2/20/2014. (klyon, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 12-cv-03078-REB-CBS
STATE OF COLORADO,
SGT. JOHNSON, and
This Final Judgment is entered pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 58(a) and in
accordance with the ORDER ADOPTING RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED STATES
MAGISTRATE JUDGE [#56] entered by Judge Robert E. Blackburn on February 20,
2014, which order is incorporated herein by this reference.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge [#54] filed
January 27, 2014, is APPROVED and ADOPTED as an order of this court;
2. That under FED. R. CIV. P. 12(b)(6), the Motion to Dismiss [#32] filed May
13, 2013, is GRANTED;
3. That this case is DISMISSED;
4. That JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of the defendants, State of Colorado,
CDOC, Tom Clements, Susan Jones, Sgt. Johnson, and Mr. K, against the plaintiff,
4. That the defendants are AWARDED their costs to be taxed by the Clerk of the
Court pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 54(d)(1) and D.C.COLO.LCivR 54.1.
DATED at Denver, Colorado, this 20th day of February, 2014.
FOR THE COURT:
Jeffrey P. Colwell, Clerk
By: s/Kathleen Finney
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?