HealthTrio, LLC v. Aetna Inc. et al
MINUTE ORDER granting in part and denying in part 170 plaintiff's Unopposed Second Motion to Modify Scheduling Order. Scheduling Order 80 is amended. Discovery due by 8/7/2015. Dispositive Motions due by 9/7/2015. By Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe on 1/7/2015.(emill)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 12-cv-03229-REB-MJW
HEALTHTRIO, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company,
AETNA, INC., a Connecticut corporation,
ACTIVEHEALTH MANAGEMENT, INC., a Delaware corporation, and
MEDICITY, INC., a Delaware corporation,
Entered by Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe
It is hereby ORDERED that plaintiff’s Unopposed Second Motion to Modify
Scheduling Order (Docket No. 170) is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART for
good cause shown. The subject motion is GRANTED insofar as the Scheduling Order
(Docket No. 80) is amended as follows:
1. The discovery cut-off date is extended to May 4, 2015.
2. Expert discovery shall be completed on or before August 7, 2015.
3. The dispositive motions deadline is extended to September 7, 2015.
4. The experts designation deadline is extended to May 25, 2015.
5. The rebuttal experts designation deadline is extended to July 2, 2015.
6. All interrogatories, requests for production of documents, and requests for
admissions must be served on or before March 20, 2015.
The motion is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE insofar as it seeks to amend
Judge Blackburn’s Second Trial Preparation Order to set a new trial date. The parties
are directed to file a separate motion requesting such relief.
January 7, 2015
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?