DeAtley v. Stuart et al
JUDGMENT by Clerk in favor of Jolie Masterson, Martin Stuart against Alan DeAtley re: 56 Order Dismissing Case, by Clerk on 2/25/2014. (klyon, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 13-cv-01140-REB-BNB
ALAN DEATLEY, an individual,
MARTIN STUART, an individual, and
JOLIE MASTERSON, an individual,
This Final Judgment is entered pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 58(a) and in
accordance with the Order Adopting Recommendation of United States Magistrate
Judge [#56] entered by Judge Robert E. Blackburn on February 24, 2014, which order is
incorporated herein by this reference.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the recommendations stated in the Recommendation of United States
Magistrate Judge and Order [#51] filed November 15, 2013, are APPROVED and
ADOPTED as an order of this court;
2. That this case is DISMISSED without prejudice as a sanction for the failure of
the plaintiff to comply with the order [#43] of this court requiring the plaintiff to post a cost
3. That the Defendants’ Motion To Dismiss for Failure To File Certificate of
Review [#30] filed August 14, 2013, is DENIED as moot;
4. That JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of the defendants, Martin Stuart and
Jolie Masterson against the plaintiff, Alan DeAtley;
5. That the defendants are AWARDED their costs to be taxed by the Clerk of the
Court pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 54(d)(1) and D.C.COLO.LCivR 54.1.
DATED at Denver, Colorado, this 25th day of February, 2014.
FOR THE COURT:
Jeffrey P. Colwell, Clerk
By: s/Kathleen Finney
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?