Woodstock v. Bergondo et al
JUDGMENT by Clerk in favor of Hodge, Martin, Spanozi, Carol Brown, Kathleen Boyd, Paul Larson, Sharron Phillips against Jonathan Woodstock re: 50 Order, by Clerk on 3/17/2014. (klyon, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 13-cv-01146-REB-KMT
PAUL LARSON, and
This Final Judgment is entered pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 58(a) and in
accordance with the Order Adopting Recommendation of United States Magistrate
Judge [#50] entered by Judge Robert E. Blackburn on March 17, 2014, which order is
incorporated herein by this reference.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge [#43] filed
February 6, 2014, is APPROVED and ADOPTED as an order of this court;
2. That the Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge [#49] filed
February 25, 2014, is APPROVED and ADOPTED as an order of this court;
3. That under FED. R. CIV. P. 12(b)(6), Defendant Betty Spinuzzi’s Motion to
Dismiss Plaintiff’s Complaint [#23] filed Aug. 9, 2013, is GRANTED;
4. That under FED. R. CIV. P. 12(b)(1) and (b)(6), the Motion To Dismiss
Plaintiff’s Amended Complaint [#28] filed by defendants Boyd, Hodge, Phillips, Larson,
and Brown on September 9, 2013, is GRANTED;
5. That under FED. R. CIV. P. 12(b)(6), the claims against Kathleen Boyd, Ms.
Spinuzzi (named in the complaint as Ms. Spanozi), Mr. Hodge, Sharron Phillips, Paul
Larson, and Carol Brown, are DISMISSED with prejudice;
6. That under FED. R. CIV. P. 4(m), the claims against the defendant named as
“Ms. Martin,” are DISMISSED without prejudice;
7. That under FED. R. CIV. P. 58, judgment IS ENTERED in favor of the
defendants, Kathleen Boyd, Ms. Spinuzzi (named in the complaint as Ms. Spanozi), Mr.
Hodge, Ms. Martin, Sharron Phillips, Paul Larson, and Carol Brown, against the plaintiff,
Jonathan Woodstock; and
8. That the defendants are AWARDED their costs to be taxed by the Clerk of the
Court pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 54(d)(1) and D.C.COLO.LCivR 54.1.
DATED at Denver, Colorado, this 17th day of March, 2014.
FOR THE COURT:
Jeffrey P. Colwell, Clerk
By: s/Kathleen Finney
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?