Distinctive Mantle Designs, Inc. v. Button et al
MINUTE ORDER granting 36 Stipulated Motion to Amend Scheduling Order by Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe on 7/23/14. Discovery is due by 11/28/2014 and Dispositive Motions are due by 12/31/2014. (dkals, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 13-cv-02871-MSK-MJW
DISTINCTIVE MANTLE DESIGNS, INC., a Colorado corporation,
BENJAMIN MICHAEL BUTTON, an individual,
MICHAEL BUTTON, an individual,
AFFINITY FIREPLACES, a Colorado limited liability company, and
CAST LIMESTONE CREATIONS, a Colorado limited liability company,
Entered by Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe
It is hereby ORDERED that the Stipulated Motion to Amend Scheduling Order
(Docket No. 36) is GRANTED. The Scheduling Order (Docket No. 25) is amended to
extend the following deadlines:
1. Affirmative expert disclosures to September 30, 2014;
2. Rebuttal expert disclosures to October 30, 2014;
3. Discovery cut-off to November 28, 2014;
4. Deadlines to serve written discovery to October 17, 2014;
5. Deadline to object to experts to December 31, 2014;
6. Dispositive motions deadline to December 31, 2014; and
7. Deadline to request trial setting to January 9, 2014.
Date: July 23, 2014
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?