Boxer F2, L.P. v. Flamingo West, Ltd. et al.
MINUTE ORDER granting 30 Motion to Amend Scheduling Order by Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe on 05/08/14.(jhawk, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 14-cv-00317-PAB-MJW
BOXER F2, L.P., a Texas limited partnership,
FLAMINGO WEST, LTD., d/b/a LEGALWIZ PUBLICATIONS,
BRONCHICK & ASSOCIATES,
WILLIAM BRONCHICK, and
BRONCHICK & ASSOCIATES, P.C.,
Entered by Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe
It is hereby ORDERED that the Plaintiff’s Unopposed Motion to Amend
Scheduling Order (Docket No. 30) is GRANTED for good cause shown. The
Scheduling Order (Docket No. 25) is amended as follows:
1. The deadline for joinder of parties and amendment is extended to June 30, 2014.
2. The discovery cut-off deadline is extended to October 17, 2014.
3. The deadline for the parties to designate all experts and provide opposing counsel
with all information specified in Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2) is extended to August 18, 2014.
4. The deadline for the parties to designate all rebuttal experts and provide opposing
counsel with all information specified in Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2) is extended to
September 18, 2014.
5. The deadline to take all depositions, including the depositions of any experts, is
extended to October 17, 2014.
6. The deadline for serving interrogatories is extended to September 16, 2014.
7. The deadline for serving requests for production of documents and/or admissions is
extended to September 16, 2014.
8. Paragraph 8(c) is amended to read: “Absent agreement of the parties or order of the
Court, each party may serve on each of the other parties no more than 25 requests for
production of documents and 25 requests for admission, including discrete subparts.”
Date: May 8, 2014
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?