Sins v. Skywest Airlines Inc
ORDER OF DISMISSAL The Stipulation for Dismissal with Prejudice is approved. All pending pretrial deadlines are vacated. The jury trial set to commence March 7, 2016, is vacated. Unopposed Motion for Extension of Time To File Stipulation for Dismissal 33 is denied as moot. By Judge Robert E. Blackburn on 10/1/2015. (mlace, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Judge Robert E. Blackburn
Civil Action No. 15-cv-00067-REB-CBS
VICTORIA SINS, an individual,
SKYWEST AIRLINES, INC., a Utah Corporation,
ORDER OF DISMISSAL
The matter is before me on the Stipulation for Dismissal with Prejudice [#34]1
filed September 30, 2015. After careful review of the stipulation and the file, I conclude
that the stipulation should be approved and that this action should be dismissed with
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Stipulation for Dismissal with Prejudice is approved;
2. That all pending pretrial deadlines are vacated;
3. That the combined Final Pretrial Conference/Trial Preparation Conference set
February 19, 2016, is vacated;
4. That the jury trial set to commence March 7, 2016, is vacated;
“[#34]” is an example of the convention I use to identify the docket number assigned to a
specific paper by the court’s case management and electronic case filing system (CM/ECF). I use this
convention throughout this order.
5. That the Unopposed Motion for Extension of Time To File Stipulation for
Dismissal [#33] filed September 30, 2015, is denied as moot; and
6. That this action is dismissed with prejudice with the parties to pay their own
attorney fees and costs.
Dated October 1, 2015, at Denver, Colorado.
BY THE COURT:
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?