Blatchley et al v. Cunningham et al
MINUTE ORDER by Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang on 11/16/15. The Unopposed Motion to Amend the Case Scheduling Order to Schedule the Depositions of NamedParties and Other Deadlines 120 is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART. (bsimm, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 15-cv-00460-WYD-NYW
JODY BLATCHLEY, and
RICHARD CUNNINGHAM, M.D.,
PETER JANES, M.D.,
TODD WILLIAM PETERS, M.D.,
MATTHEW CAIN, PA-C,
TIMOTHY SMITH, PA-C,
CAMERON YOUNGBLOOD, PA-C,
ST. ANTHONY SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER, and
VAIL-SUMMIT ORTHOPAEDICS, P.C.,
Entered By Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang
This civil action is before the court on Plaintiffs Jody Blatchley and Delfina Blatchley’s
Unopposed Motion to Amend the Case Scheduling Order to Schedule the Depositions of Named
Parties and Other Deadlines (the “Motion). [#120, filed November 13, 2015]. The matter is
before this Magistrate Judge pursuant to the Order of Reference dated March 5, 2015 [#4] and
memorandum dated November 13, 2015 [#121].
IT IS ORDERED that the Motion is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART:
1. The deadline by which named Parties shall be deposed is extended from November 30,
2015 to December 21, 2015;
2. The deadline by which to complete Fact Discovery is extended from January 25, 2016 to
February 24, 2016;
3. The Expert Disclosure Deadline is extended from February 26, 2016 to March 27, 2016;
4. The Rebuttal Expert Disclosure Deadline is extended from March 25, 2016 to April 24,
5. The deadline by which to complete Expert Discovery remains set at May 27, 2016; and
6. The deadline by which to file dispositive motions remains set at June 24, 2016.
DATED: November 16, 2015
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?