Grant v. USAA Casualty Insurance Company
ORDER DISMISSING CASE Signed by Judge Robert E. Blackburn on 3/14/2016. (cmira)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Judge Robert E. Blackburn
Civil Action No. 15-cv-01249-REB-KLM
USAA CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY,
ORDER OF DISMISSAL
The matter is before me on the Joint Stipulation of Dismissal Pursuant to Fed.
R. Civ. P. 41 [#27],1 filed March 11, 2016. After careful review of the stipulation and the
file, I conclude that the stipulation should be approved and that this action should be
dismissed with prejudice.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Joint Stipulation of Dismissal Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 41 [#27],
filed March 11, 2016, is approved;
2. That all pending pretrial deadlines are vacated;
3. That the combined Final Pretrial Conference/Trial Preparation Conference set
July 22, 2016, is vacated;
4. That the jury trial set to commence August 1, 2016, is vacated; and
“[#27]” is an example of the convention I use to identify the docket number assigned to a
specific paper by the court’s case management and electronic case filing system (CM/ECF). I use this
convention throughout this order.
5. That this action is dismissed with prejudice with the parties to pay their own
attorney fees and costs.
Dated March 14, 2016, at Denver, Colorado.
BY THE COURT:
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?