Brigance v. Vail Corporation, The
MINUTE ORDER by Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang on 01/27/16 GRANTING 34 (Motion) Stipulation to Modify Scheduling Order to Extend Certain Deadlines. Designation of Affirmative Experts due 3/15/2016. Discovery due by 5/15/2016. Dispositive Motion s due by 6/1/2016. Designation of Rebuttal Experts due 4/15/2016. the proposed Pretrial Order is due 7 days prior to the Final Pretrial Conference. Final Pretrial Conference set for 7/7/2016 10:30 AM in Courtroom C204 before Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang.(nmarb, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 15-cv-01394-WJM-NYW
VAIL SUMMIT RESORTS, INC.
Entered By Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang
This matter is before the court pursuant to the Stipulation to Modify Scheduling Order to
Extend Certain Deadlines (the “Motion”). [#34, filed January 25, 2016]. The matter was
referred to this Magistrate Judge pursuant to the Order Referring Case dated August 18, 2015
[#12] and the memorandum dated January 26, 2016 [#35].
IT IS ORDERED that the Motion is GRANTED:
1. The deadline by which to disclose affirmative experts is extended from February 1, 2016
to March 15, 2016;
2. The deadline by which to disclose rebuttal experts is extended from March 1, 2016 to
April 15, 2016;
3. The deadline by which to complete discovery is extended from April 1, 2016 to May 15,
4. The deadline by which to file dispositive motions is extended from April 16, 2016 to
June 1, 2016; and
5. The Final Pretrial Conference set for May 19, 2016 is VACATED and RESET for July 7,
2016 at 10:30 am in Courtroom C-204, Second Floor, Byron G. Rogers United States
Courthouse, 1929 Stout Street, Denver, Colorado. The proposed Pretrial Order is due
seven (7) days prior to the Final Pretrial Conference.
DATED: January 27, 2016
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?