Brigance v. Vail Corporation, The
MINUTE ORDER by Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang on 04/19/16 GRANTING IN PART AND DENYING IN PART 45 Plaintiff's Motion to Modify Scheduling Order to Extend Deadline for Plaintiff to Disclose Liability Expert and Report. Dispositive Motions due by 7/1/2016. Final Pretrial Conference set for 7/7/716 is VACATED and RESET for 8/23/2016 09:00 AM in Courtroom C204 before Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang. (nmarb, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 15-cv-01394-WJM-NYW
VAIL SUMMIT RESORTS, INC.
Entered By Magistrate Judge Nina Y. Wang
This matter is before the court pursuant to Plaintiff’s Motion to Modify Scheduling Order
to Extend Deadline for Plaintiff to Disclose Liability Expert and Report [#45, filed April 4,
2016]. The matter was referred to this Magistrate Judge pursuant to the Order Referring Case
dated August 18, 2015 [#12] and the memorandum dated April 5, 2016 [#46]. The Parties were
also before the court on various discovery issues on April 18, 2016, during which the court
ordered the Parties to supplement existing discovery responses no later than April 27, 2016. See
IT IS ORDERED that the Motion is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART:
1. The deadline by which Plaintiff must disclose her liability expert, Chris Wall, and
propound a report pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2)(B) is EXTENDED up to and
including May 4, 2016 but the deadline for disclosing all other experts remains set as
April 6, 2016;
2. The deadline by which to disclose rebuttal liability experts is EXTENDED up to and
including June 3, 2016 but the deadline for disclosing all other rebuttal experts
remains set as May 9, 2016;
3. The deadline by which to complete fact discovery REMAINS SET as May 15, 2016;
4. The deadline by which to complete expert discovery REMAINS SET as June 17, 2016;
5. The deadline by which to file dispositive motions is EXTENDED up to and including
July 1, 2016;
6. The Final Pretrial Conference set for July 7, 2016 is VACATED and RESET for August
23, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom C-204, Second Floor, Byron G. Rogers United States
Courthouse, 1929 Stout Street, Denver, Colorado. The proposed Pretrial Order is due
seven (7) days prior to the Final Pretrial Conference; and
7. No further extensions will be entertained absent extraordinary circumstances.
DATED: April 19, 2016
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?