Hignite v. Carroll et al
MINUTE ORDER by Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe on 03/24/16 GRANTING 51 Stipulated Motion to Amend Scheduling Order and Reset Final Pretrial Conference. Discovery due by 6/27/2016. Dispositive Motions due by 7/28/2016. Final Pretrial Conference set for 9/29/2016 10:00 AM in Courtroom A 502 before Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe. Text Only Entry(nmarb, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Civil Action No. 15-cv-01917-MJW
DONNIE L. HIGNITE,
GORDON CARROLL, Arapahoe County Sheriff and Deputy Sheriff; and
ARAPAHOE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS,
It is hereby ORDERED that the parties’ Stipulated Motion To Amend Scheduling
Order And Reset Final Pretrial Conference (Docket No. 51) is GRANTED for good cause
Further, the final pretrial conference currently set for June 29, 2016, at 9:00 a.m., is
VACATED and RE-SET for September 29, 2016, at 10:00 a.m.
Further, Scheduling Order (Docket No. 28) is AMENDED as follows:
1. Plaintiff shall serve his initial Rule 26(a)(1) disclosures by no later than April 8, 2016.
2. The Deadline for Joinder of Parties and Amendment of Pleadings shall be extended
from December 11, 2015, to and until April 15, 2016.
3. The Discovery Cutoff date shall be extended from March 28, 2016, to and until June
4. The Dispositive Motion Deadline shall be extended from April 29, 2016, to and until
July 28, 2016.
5. The Deadline to Designate Affirmative Experts and Provide the Opposing Party
All Information Specified in FED. R. CIV. P. 26(a)(2) shall be extended from February 15,
2016, to and until April 29, 2016.
6. The Deadline to Designate Rebuttal Experts and Provide the Opposing Party All
Information specified in FED. R. CIV. P. 26(a)(2) shall be extended from March 14, 2016, to
and until May 31, 2016.
7. The Deadline to Serve Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents
and/or Admissions shall be extended from February 23, 2016, to and until May 13, 2016.
8. Plaintiff has identified the following persons to be deposed and estimated time:
a. Deputy Gordon Carroll (7 hrs.).
b. GV Police Officer Crystal Vigil (3 hrs.).
c. GV Police Officer Josh LeVey (3 hrs.).
d. GV Police Officer Jeremy Wilson (3 hrs.).
e. GV Police Officer Mitch Parks (3 hrs.).
f. GV Police Officer Katie Brugler (3 hrs.).
g. GV Police Officer Tyler Heaton (3 hrs.).
Entered this 24th day of March 2016.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Michael J. Watanabe
Michael J. Watanabe
United States Magistrate Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?