Dennison v. Aztec Facility Management, LP
ORDER DISMISSING CASE: this action is dismissed with prejudice with the parties to pay their own attorney fees and costs. By Judge Robert E. Blackburn on 3/31/16. (kfinn)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
Judge Robert E. Blackburn
Civil Action No. 15-cv-02034-REB-NYW
AZTEC FACILITY MANAGEMENT, LP.,
ORDER OF DISMISSAL
The matter is before me on the parties’ Stipulation for Dismissal [#26]1 filed
March 30, 2016. After careful review of the stipulation and the file, I conclude that the
stipulation should be approved and that this action should be dismissed with prejudice.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That the Stipulation for Dismissal is approved;
2. That all pending pretrial deadlines are vacated;
3. That the combined Final Pretrial Conference/Trial Preparation Conference set
September 30, 2016, is vacated;
4. That the trial to court set to commence October 3, 2016, is vacated; and
5. That this action is dismissed with prejudice with the parties to pay their own
“[#26]” is an example of the convention I use to identify the docket number assigned to a
specific paper by the court’s case management and electronic case filing system (CM/ECF). I use this
convention throughout this order.
attorney fees and costs.
Dated March 31, 2016, at Denver, Colorado.
BY THE COURT:
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?