Dass v. Astrue
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS; denying 18 Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment; granting 22 Defendant's Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment; adopting Magistrate Judge Fallon's Report and Recommendations re 26 (CASE CLOSED). Signed by Chief Judge Gregory M. Sleet on 6/18/13. (mmm)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE
ROSE M. DASS,
Civil Action No. 09-815 GMS-SRF
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE,
ORDER ADOPTING MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S
RECOMMENDATION ABSENT TIMELY OBJECTION
This Order is issued upon consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States
Magistrate Judge Sherry R. Fallon issued on March 18, 2013 (D.I. 26), and upon the expiration ofthe
time allowed for objections pursuant to Rule 72 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with no
objections having been received.
Accordingly, it this
day of June, 2013, by the United States District Court for
the District of Delaware, ORDERED that:
1. Magistrate Judge Fallon's Report and Recommendation (D.I. 26) is hereby ADOPTED;
2. The plaintiffs Motion for Summary Judgment (D.l. 18) is hereby DENIED;
3. The defendant's Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment (D.I. 22) is hereby GRANTED;
4. Judgment is hereby entered in favor of the defendant and against the plaintiff; and
5. The Clerk is directed to CLOSE this case.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?