ARTIGAS v. SESSIONS et al
ORDER OF DISMISSAL re 1 Petition. The government's motion (doc. 11 ) to dismiss is GRANTED. Petitioner's petition for writ of habeas corpus (doc. 1 ) is DISMISSED as moot. The clerk shall enter judgment stating: "All claims are DISMISSED." Signed by SENIOR JUDGE WILLIAM STAFFORD on 11/28/2017. (tdl)
Page 1 of 2
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
LEOPOLDO JOSE ARTIGAS,
JEFF SESSIONS, et al.,
ORDER OF DISMISSAL
Before the court is the magistrate judge's report and recommendation (doc.
12) docketed November 1, 2017. The magistrate judge recommends that
Petitioner's petition for writ of habeas corpus be dismissed as moot based on
Petitioner’s removal from this country on October 18, 2017. No objections to the
report and recommendation have been filed.
Given Petitioner’s removal, it is ORDERED:
1. The magistrate judge's report and recommendation (doc. 12) is adopted
and incorporated by reference in this order of the court.
Page 2 of 2
2. The government’s motion (doc. 11) to dismiss is GRANTED.
3. Petitioner's petition for writ of habeas corpus (doc. 1) is DISMISSED as
4. The clerk shall enter judgment stating: "All claims are DISMISSED."
DONE AND ORDERED this 28th
s/ William Stafford
SENIOR UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?