Mears v. Y H Trading, Inc.
ORDER APPROVING CONSENT DECREE AND DISMISSAL OF DEFENDANT WITH PREJUDICE Signed by Judge Beth Bloom on 9/16/2016. (ail)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
Case No. 16-cv-81160-BLOOM/Valle
Y H TRADING, INC,
ORDER APPROVING CONSENT DECREE
AND DISMISSAL OF DEFENDANT WITH PREJUDICE
THIS CAUSE is before the Court on the Parties’ Joint Stipulation to Approve Consent
Decree and Dismiss Defendant with Prejudice, ECF No. . The Court has carefully considered
the joint stipulation and the Consent Decree attached to the Joint Stipulation, see ECF No.
[18-1], and is otherwise fully advised in this matter.
Accordingly, it is ORDERED AND ADJUDGED as follows:
1. The Joint Stipulation to Approve Consent Decree and Dismiss Defendant with Prejudice is
2. The Consent Decree is APPROVED AND ADOPTED and Defendant Y H Trading,
Inc. is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
3. The Court Retains jurisdiction to enforce the Consent Decree.
4. Each party to bear their own attorney’s fees and costs except as detailed in the
parties’ Consent Decree.
5. The Clerk is directed to CLOSE this matter.
DONE AND ORDERED in Miami, Florida, this 16th day of September, 2016.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Copies to: Counsel of Record
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?