Hernandez et al v. Crown Equipment Corporation
ORDER vacating 15 Order denying 13 Motion for Extension of time and granting said Motion; discovery deadline is 5/5/2014; dispositive motion deadline is 6/19/2014. Ordered by U.S. District Judge Hugh Lawson on 11/5/2013. (nbp)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF GEORGIA
JOSE HERNANDEZ and PRISCILLA
Civil Action No. 7:13-CV-91 (HL)
The Court held a teleconference with the attorneys for the parties on
November 5, 2013 during which the need to extend the discovery period was
discussed. For good cause shown, the Court grants the parties’ Joint Motion for
the Extension of Discovery Period and Internal Deadlines (Doc. 13). No further
extensions will be granted absent extenuating circumstances. The following
deadlines now apply:
1. The time for discovery will end on May 5, 2014.
2. Plaintiff must disclose the identity of expert witnesses on or before
February 4, 2014. The designation of an expert witness must be
accompanied by a written report prepared and signed by the expert in
accordance with Rule 26(a)(2)(B).
3. Defendants must disclose the identity of any expert witnesses on or
before March 6, 2014. The designation of an expert witness must be
accompanied by a report prepared and signed by the expert in
accordance with Rule 26(a)(2)(B). If the Defendants designate an
expert where the Plaintiff has not previously designated an expert,
Plaintiff shall have thirty days from the designation of the Defendants’
expert within which to name a rebuttal expert witness.
4. Any supplemental expert reports must be served on or before February
5. All motions to join other parties or to otherwise amend the pleadings
shall be filed on or before April 6, 2014.
6. All dispositive motions shall be filed on or before June 19, 2014.
7. All Daubert motions must be filed on or before June 4, 2014. The
parties are reminded not to file Daubert motions as part of dispositive
SO ORDERED, this the 5th day of November, 2013.
s/ Hugh Lawson_______________
HUGH LAWSON, SENIOR JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?