Milliman v. Minnesota, State of et al
ORDER Adopting 4 Report and Recommendation; Overruling 7 and 8 Objections; Denying 1 Application for writ of habeas corpus; dismissing this action with prejudice; and declining to grant a certificate of appealabilty. (Written Opinion). Signed by Judge Richard H. Kyle on 08/27/12. (kll)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA
Lance Gerald Milliman,
Civil No. 12-1789 (RHK/FLN)
State of Minnesota and
County of Stearns,
Based upon the August 7, 2012, Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and
Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Franklin L. Noel together with a de
novo review of Petitioner’s Objections thereto, and all the files, records and proceedings
herein, IT IS ORDERED:
1. Petitioner’s Objections (Doc. Nos. 7 and 8) are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 4) is ADOPTED;
3. Petitioner’s application for a writ of habeas corpus (Doc. No. 1) is DENIED;
4. This action is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE; and
5. The Court DECLINES to grant a Certificate of Appealability.
LET JUDGMENT BE ENTERED ACCORDINGLY.
Dated: August 27, 2012
s/Richard H. Kyle
RICHARD H. KYLE
United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?