Mustafa v. Fikes
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION. (Written Opinion) Signed by Chief Judge Patrick J. Schiltz on 9/16/2022.(CLG)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA
Case No. 22-CV-0011 (PJS/JFD)
ORDER ON REPORT AND
WARDEN JEFFREY FIKES,
The above-entitled matter came before the Court upon the Report and
Recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge. No objections have been filed to
the Report and Recommendation in the time period permitted.
Based upon the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge, and all the
files, records, and proceedings herein,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation is ADOPTED;
2. Petitioner Kanan Mustafa’s Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus under 28
U.S.C. § 2241 (Dkt. No. 1) is DENIED;
3. Mr. Mustafa’s Motion to Expedite (Dkt. No. 13) is DENIED AS MOOT;
4. Mr. Mustafa’s Emergency Motion to Expedite re: CARES Act (Dkt. No. 14)
is DENIED AS MOOT; and
5. This action is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
LET JUDGMENT BE ENTERED ACCORDINGLY.
Dated: September 16, 2022
s/Patrick J. Schiltz
PATRICK J. SCHILTZ
Chief Judge United States District Court
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?