Higgins v. First Horizon National Corp. et al
CLERK'S JUDGMENT in favor of Defendants and against Plaintiff. (SLR)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MONTANA
GREAT FALLS DIVISION
Case No. CV-15-101-GF-BMM
JUDGMENT IN A CIVIL CASE
FIRST HORIZON NATIONAL,
CORP., et al.,
Jury Verdict. This action came before the Court for a trial by jury. The
issues have been tried and the jury has rendered its verdict.
Decision by Court. This action came before the Court for bench trial,
hearing, or determination on the record. A decision has been rendered.
IT IS ORDERED AND ADJUDGED:
1. The Court hereby enters judgment on behalf of Defendants;
2. The Court further orders that each side shall bear its own fees and costs;
3. This judgment is final and disposes of all claims and all parties and shall
4. Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 58, the Court orders that the Clerk of Court
shall enter judgment by separate document according to the terms outlined above;
5. The Clerk of Court shall notify the parties of the making of this Order.
Dated this 8th day of March, 2018.
TYLER P. GILMAN, CLERK
By: /s/ S. Redding
S. Redding, Deputy Clerk
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?