Wang v. State of Nebraska, Department of Natural Resources
ORDER OF DISMISSAL - The Joint Motion to Dismiss, ECF No. 22 , is approved. The above-captioned action is dismissed with prejudice. Any pending motions are terminated. The Court will not assess costs or attorney's fees. Ordered by Chief Judge Laurie Smith Camp. (GJG)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
JENNIFER RAE WANG,
ORDER OF DISMISSAL
STATE OF NEBRASKA, DEPARTMENT
OF NATURAL RESOURCES,
This matter is before the Court on the parties’ Joint Motion to Dismiss, ECF No.
22. The Stipulation complies with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 41(a)(1)(A)(ii), and
the Court concludes that it should be approved. The above-captioned action will be
dismissed with prejudice, and the Court will not assess costs or attorney’s fees.
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The Joint Motion to Dismiss, ECF No. 22, is approved;
2. The above-captioned action is dismissed with prejudice;
3. Any pending motions are terminated; and
4. The Court will not assess costs or attorney’s fees.
Dated this 13th day of March, 2017.
BY THE COURT:
s/Laurie Smith Camp
Chief United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?