Maclin v. City of Omaha, Nebraska
ORDER OF DISMISSAL - The Stipulation of Dismissal, ECF No. 62 , is approved. The above-captioned action is dismissed, with prejudice. Any pending motions are terminated. The Court will not assess costs or attorney's fees. Ordered by Chief Judge Laurie Smith Camp. (KLF)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
ORDER OF DISMISSAL
CITY OF OMAHA, NEBRASKA,
This matter is before the Court on the parties’ Stipulation of Dismissal, ECF No.
62. The motion complies with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 41(a)(1)(A)(ii), and the
Court concludes that it should be approved.
The above-captioned action will be
dismissed, with prejudice, and the Court will not assess costs or attorney’s fees.
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The Stipulation of Dismissal, ECF No. 62, is approved;
2. The above-captioned action is dismissed, with prejudice;
3. Any pending motions are terminated; and
4. The Court will not assess costs or attorney’s fees.
Dated this 19th day of October, 2017.
BY THE COURT:
s/Laurie Smith Camp
Chief United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?