U.S. Bank N.A., v. 508 Brundy Island Trust

Filing 31

ORDER Granting 30 Motion to Substitute Attorney Luis A. Ayon of Ayon Law, PLLC for defendant 508 Bruny Island Trust. Signed by Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach on 5/10/17. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF - MMM)

Download PDF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LUIS A. AYON, ESQ. Nevada Bar No. 9752 AYON LAW, PLLC 9205 West Russell Road Building 3, Suite 240 Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 (702) 600-3200 Telephone: Facsimile: (702) 447-7936 E-Mail: laa@ayonlaw.com Attorneys for 508 Brundy Island Trust 8 UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT 9 10 11 12 13 DISTRICT OF NEVADA 2:15-cv-01666-GMN-VCF US BANK, N.A,, AS TRUSTEE FOR THE Case No.: 2:16-cv-01666-GMN-VCR ASSET BACKED CML Tl PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 2007-AMC3, MOTION TO SUBSTITUTE ATTORNEYS Plaintiffs, 14 vs. FOR DEFENDANT 508 BRUNDY ISLAND TRUST 15 16 17 508 BRUNY ISLAND TRUST, Defendants. 18 19 Pursuant to FRCP Rule 74(d) and LR IA 11-6(c), Defendant 508 Brundy Island Trust 20 hereby moves this court to substitute counsel. Luis A. Ayon, Esq. lead counsel for Defendant 508 21 Brundy Island Trust, formerly of Maier Gutieffez Ayon, PLLC ("MGA Law"), has left MGA Law 22 and has formed AYON LAW, PLLC ("AYON LAw"). 23 Defendant 508 Brundy Island Trust has chosen to remain with Luis A. Ayon, Esq., and 24 engage AYON LAw for this matter. Defendant 508 Brundy Island Trust has signed a substitution 25 26 27 28 AYONLAW,PLLC 9205 W. Russell Road, Building 3, Suite 240 ,AS VEGAS, NEVADA 89148 PHONR: 1702\ 600-3200 counsel. See Exhibit A. MGA Law has provided Ayon Law the case file and Luis A. Ayon is aware of all the deadlines in this matter. This matter is currently stayed by this honorable court [see Docket No. 26], and therefore, 1 Magistrate

Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.

Why Is My Information Online?