My Left Foot Children's Therapy, LLC et al v. Certain Underwriter's at Lloyd's London Subscribing to Policy No. HAH15-0632
ORDER - A video conference hearing is scheduled for February 4, 2021 at 2:00 PM in LV Courtroom 3D by videoconference before Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach as to the ECF Nos. 166 , 169 , 170 , and 171 Motions. The counsel/parties must em ail Courtroom Administrator, Tawnee Renfro at Tawnee_Renfro@nvd.uscourts.gov, with an email address to be used for the videoconference hearing by noon, February 3, 2021. The Video Conference Instructions must be adhered to as specified herein. Signed by Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach on 1/14/2021. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF - AB)
Case 2:15-cv-01746-MMD-VCF Document 184 Filed 01/14/21 Page 1 of 2
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEVADA
MY LEFT FOOT CHILDREN’S THERAPY,
LLC; JOHN GOTTLIEB AND ANN MARIE
CERTAIN UNDERWRITERS AT LLOYD’S
LONDON SUBSCRIBING TO POLICY NO.
Before the Court are the following motions:
1. Defendant Underwriters’ First Motion To Compel Production Of Documents With
Memorandum Of Points And Authorities (ECF No. 166),
2. Defendant Underwriters’ Second Motion To Compel Production Of Documents With
Memorandum Of Points And Authorities (ECF No. 169),
3. Defendant Underwriters’ Third Motion To Compel Production Of Documents With
Memorandum Of Points And Authorities (ECF No. 170),
4. Defendant Underwriters’ Motion For Leave To File First Amended Answer To Plaintiffs’ First
Amended Complaint To Add Counterclaims For (1) Recission And (2) Declaratory Judgment (ECF No.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that a video conference hearing is scheduled for 2:00 PM, February
4, 2021, on the above referenced motions.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that counsel/the parties must email Courtroom Administrator,
Tawnee Renfro at Tawnee_Renfro@nvd.uscourts.gov, with an email address to be used for the video
conference hearing by noon, February 3, 2021.
Case 2:15-cv-01746-MMD-VCF Document 184 Filed 01/14/21 Page 2 of 2
IT IS ORDERED that the following Video Conference Instructions be adhered to as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE VIDEO CONFERENCE
Instructions to the scheduled hearings will be sent via email thirty (30) minutes prior to the hearing
to the participants email provided to the Court.
• Log on to the call ten (10) minutes prior to the hearing time.
• Mute your sound prior to entering the hearing.
• Do not talk over one another.
• State your name prior to speaking for the record.
• Do not have others in the video screen or moving in the background.
• No recording of the hearing.
• No forwarding of any video conference invitations.
• Unauthorized users on the video conference will be removed.
DATED this 14th day of January, 2021.
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?