Clark v. New Century Mortgage Company et al
ORDER. IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that this action is stayed and a status hearing is scheduled for 2:00 PM, 6/9/2017, in Courtroom 3D. Plaintiff Alfred Clark must attend the hearing in person. Signed by Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach on 5/26/17. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF - MR)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEVADA
NEW CENTURY MORTGAGE COMPANY, et
Before the Court are the following motions:
1. Motion to Quash Service (ECF No. 8),
2. Motion to Extend Time re: Complaint (ECF No. 10),
3. Motion for Default Judgment (ECF No. 13),
4. Motion to Strike Motion to Quash (ECF No. 15),
5. Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support of Motion to Strike (ECF No. 16).
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that that this action is stayed and a status hearing is scheduled for
2:00 PM, June 9, 2017, in Courtroom 3D.
Plaintiff Alfred Clark must attend the hearing in person.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
DATED this 26th day of May, 2017.
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?