Ramos v. Foam America, Inc., et al
ORDER granting 142 Agreed Motion to Extend Deadlines by Magistrate Judge Carmen E. Garza. (atc)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW MEXICO
CIV No. 15-0980 MV/CG
FOAM AMERICA, INC., et al.,
ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO EXTEND DEADLINES
THIS MATTER is before the Court on the parties’ Agreed Motion to Extend
Deadlines and Trial, (Doc. 142), filed May 17, 2017. The Court, noting that the Motion is
filed jointly, having heard oral argument on the Motion, and being otherwise fully advised,
finds that the Motion is well-taken and should be GRANTED.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that the Scheduling Order is hereby modified and
the deadlines in this case are extended as follows:
1. Plaintiff’s expert disclosure deadline is extended to September 4, 2017;
2. Defendants’ expert disclosure deadline is extended to October 4, 2017;
3. The discovery deadline is extended to December 22, 2017;
4. The deadline for motions related to discovery is extended to January 19, 2018;
5. The deadline for pretrial motions, other than discovery motions, is extended to
February 2, 2018;
6. Plaintiff’s deadline to submit a Pretrial Order to Defendant is extended to
March 2, 2018; and
7. Defendants’ deadline to submit the Pretrial Order to the Court is extended to
March 16, 2018.
The Court will not grant any further extensions in this case.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
THE HONORABLE CARMEN E. GARZA
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?