Dorado et al v. Campos et al
ORDER granting 35 Unopposed Motion to Extend Scheduling Order Deadlines by Magistrate Judge Carmen E. Garza. (atc)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW MEXICO
CHERYL DORADO, et al.,
No. CV 17-29 RB/CG
JAMES CAMPOS, et al.,
ORDER GRANTING UNOPPOSED MOTION TO EXTEND DEADLINES
THIS MATTER is before the Court on Plaintiffs’ Motion to Extend Scheduling
Order Deadlines by 90-Days, (Doc. 35), filed July 19, 2017, wherein the parties ask the
Court to extend all of the current deadlines by ninety days. The Court, having
considered the Motion, noting it is unopposed, and being otherwise fully advised, finds
that the Motion is well-taken and should be GRANTED.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that Plaintiffs’ Motion to Extend Scheduling Order
Deadlines by 90-Days, (Doc. 35), is GRANTED, the parties’ deadlines are extended as
1. Plaintiffs shall disclose expert witnesses and provide expert reports by
September 18, 2017.
2. Defendants shall disclose expert witnesses and provide expert reports by
October 19, 2017.
3. The termination date for discovery is October 30, 2017.
4. Motions relating to discovery shall be filed by November 20, 2017.
5. Pretrial motions, other than those relating to discovery, shall be filed by
December 1, 2017.
6. Counsel are directed to file a consolidated final Pretrial Order as follows:
Plaintiffs to Defendants on or before February 3, 2018; Defendants to the
Court on or before February 17, 2018.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
THE HONORABLE CARMEN E. GARZA
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?