Perea v. Social Security Administration
ORDER Setting Briefing Schedule by Magistrate Judge Gregory J. Fouratt. Motion to Remand Due 6/15/2018. Response Due 8/17/2018. Reply Due 8/31/2018. (kdj)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEW MEXICO
Civ. No. 17-1254 GJF
NANCY A. BERRYHILL, Acting
Commissioner of the Social Security
ORDER SETTING BRIEFING SCHEDULE
This matter is before the Court for scheduling and IT IS ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
(1) Plaintiff shall file a Motion to Reverse or Remand to Administrative Agency with
Supporting Memorandum on or before June 15, 2018;
(2) Defendant shall file a Response on or before August 17, 2018;
(3) Plaintiff may file a Reply on or before August 31, 2018;
(4) All supporting memoranda filed pursuant to this Order shall cite the transcript or
record in support of assertions of fact and shall cite authority 1 in support of
propositions of law; and
(5) All requests for extensions of time altering the deadlines set in this Order shall
be made through a motion to the Court. If the parties concur in seeking an
extension of time, they shall submit a stipulated proposed order to the Court for
THE HONORABLE GREGORY J. FOURATT
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Citation of unpublished opinions must be in accordance with Tenth Circuit Rule 32.1.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?