Trustees of the Local 8A-28A Welfare Fund et al v. American Group Administrators et al
Minute Entry for proceedings held before Magistrate Judge Peggy Kuo. Motion hearing held on 3/8/2018. Attorneys Danielle Carney, Michael Bauman, and Matthew Berger for Plaintiffs. Pro se Defendant Hector Lopez parti cipated by telephone. Attorney Patricia Habas for the AGA Defendants. Defendant Lopez's Motion to Vacate Default Judgment 184 is granted. The attached Minutes set forth the remaining discovery deadlines. A status conference is set for June 26, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 11C South. Defendant Lopez must attend the conference in person. (FTR Log #11:34-12:24.) (Copy of Minutes emailed to pro se Defendant Lopez.) (Syed, Sofie)
U.S. MAGISTRATE JUDGE
DOCKET NO. 14-CV-1088
Trustees of the Local 8A-28A Welfare Fund et
al. v. American Group Administrators et al.
PURPOSE OF CONFERENCE:
Pro se, by telephone
Inc. and Lloyd
SCHEDULING AND RULINGS:
1. The Court heard argument on Defendant Lopez’s Motion to Vacate Default Judgment
(ECF 184) and granted the Motion.
2. Plaintiffs must email a copy of the operative Complaint to Defendant Lopez immediately,
and Defendants American Group Administrators Inc. and Lloyd Goldstein (the “AGA
Defendants”) must email copies of the Answers filed by the other Defendants in this
action to Defendant Lopez.
3. The deadline for Defendant Lopez to file his Answer is April 6, 2018.
4. By April 6, 2018, the parties must provide the documents that have been produced in
discovery in this action to Defendant Lopez.
5. The parties must serve any interrogatories and document requests on Defendant Lopez via
email by April 27, 2018, and he must respond by May 29, 2018.
6. Defendant Lopez must email any interrogatories and document requests to Plaintiffs and
the AGA Defendants by June 18, 2018.
7. A status conference is set for June 26, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 11C South.
Defendant Lopez must attend the conference in person.
8. If the parties wish to consent to Judge Kuo’s jurisdiction in this action, they should file the
required AO85 consent form, executed by all parties. The AO85 consent form is available
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?