Ceglia v. Zuckerberg et al
DECLARATION signed by Jason Holmberg re 540 Response in Opposition to Motion filed by Paul D. Ceglia filed by Paul D. Ceglia. (Boland, Dean)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
PAUL D. CEGLIA,
Civil Action No. : 1:10-cv-00569-RJA
OF JASON HOLMBERG
MARK ELLIOT ZUCKERBERG, Individually, and
DECLARANT, submits this declaration and hereby declares under penalty of
perjury and pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746 and under the laws of the United States
that the following is true and correct:
1. I was present at some meetings in which lawyers from the Kasowitz firm
were also present.
2. The Kasowitz lawyers cautiously did not discuss potentially privileged
information while I was present in any of those meetings.
3. I was asked to leave meetings at which Kasowitz lawyers were present so
that a discussion of privileged information could occur.
4. I never discussed the subject matter of the Kasowitz lawyers declining to
represent Paul Ceglia with any person, including not with any Kasowitz
5. Therefore, I have never discussed with anyone the subject matter of why or
under what circumstances the Kasowitz lawyers declined to represent Paul
6. I also never saw nor was I ever aware of the Street Fax digital images until
they were publicly released in court filings.
I hereby declare under penalty of perjury and pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746 and
under the laws of the United States that the following is true and correct:
DATED: September 14, 2012.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?