UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. Wenk Personal Property, Specifically Described as et al
DEFAULT JUDGMENT. Counsel is reminded to read the order in its entirety for critical information. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to close this case. Signed by Senior Judge James C. Fox on 11/9/2012. (Edwards, S.)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF NORTH CAROLINA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
WENK PERSONAL PROPERTY,
SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED AS:
ONE HP PAVILION PERSONAL COMPUTER, )
SERIAL NUMBER 3CR00604J9;
ONE SAM SUNG HARD DRIVE, SERIAL
ONE IBM COMPUTER HARD DRIVE,
SERIAL NUMBER B30F6655B30;
ONE WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL
HARD DRIVE, SERIAL NUMBER WXE103757, )
This matter is before the Court on Plaintiffs Motion for Default Judgment. It appearing
that a copy of the Complaint herein was served upon the potential claimant of the defendants, in
accordance with Supplemental Rule G(4), and, thus, that due notice was given accordingly, the
Court finds that:
1. Process was duly issued in this cause and the defendants were duly seized by the
U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement pursuant to said process;
2. No entitled persons have filed any claim to the defendants nor answer regarding them
within the time fixed by law; and
3. The well-plead allegations of the Complaint in respect to the defendants are taken as
admitted, as no one has appeared to deny the same.
Based upon the above findings, it is hereby
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that:
1. Default judgment be and the same is hereby entered against the defendants;
2. All persons claiming any right, title, or interest in or to the said defendants are held in
3. The defendants are forfeited to the United States of America;
4. This Court entered Default in this action at Docket Entry # 8;
5. The U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is hereby directed to dispose of the
defendants according to law, including destruction; and
6. Upon the entry of this judgment, the Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to close this case.
SO ORDERED this 9th day of November, 2012.
SENIOR UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?