Garlock Sealing Technologies LLC et al v. Waters & Kraus, LLP et al
ORDER is before the Court sua sponte re: Oral Order entered on 10/23/2014. Signed by Magistrate Judge David S. Cayer on 11/13/2014. (jlk)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF NORTH CAROLINA
GARLOCK SEALING TECHNOLOGIES
LLC and GARRISON LITIGATION
MANAGEMENT GROUP, LTD.,
WATERS & KRAUS LLP, ESTATE OF
RONALD C. EDDINS, MICHAEL L.
ARMITAGE, JEFFERY B. SIMON, C.
ANDREW WATERS, PETER A. KRAUS,
STANLEY-IOLA LLP AND MARK H.
§ Case No. 3:14-CV-00130-GCM-DSC
THIS MATTER is before the Court sua sponte. The Court has granted the “Motion to
Unseal Court Filings” (document #29) but further ordered the “seal to remain in effect until
parties have the opportunity to redact personal identifying information such as Social Security
numbers and Dates of Birth.” See “Order” (document #43) and “Oral Order,” both entered
October 23, 2014.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The parties shall review all documents filed in this matter.
2. On or before January 15, 2015, the parties shall redact all personal data identifiers
from those documents as required by Section II, Subpart I (entitled Privacy) of the
Court’s Administrative Procedures Governing Filing and Service by Electronic
Means (revised January 1, 2012).
3. Any documents filed on or after the date of this Order shall likewise comply with
Section II. Subpart I.
4. The parties shall report to the Court when the redactions are complete.
5. The Clerk is directed to send copies of this Order to counsel for the parties; and to the
Honorable Graham C. Mullen.
Signed: November 13, 2014
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?